And Stimming With Rainbows of Every Design

Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm sorry.

Anyone who's been witness to all of my online decisions these past couple of days has probably come to the conclusion that I'm panicky and quick to make hasty (and often bad) choices.

I won't say they're wrong, because they're probably not.

Anyway, what happened was that either my mother or my stepfather discovered this blog (and all my others) on Tuesday night, and I panicked. I didn't want them having access to my identity like that, so I re-named some accounts, closed others, opened others, and locked this blog. At the time I intended the lock to be permanent.

It's not now. After three days, I'm much calmer regarding the whole situation. I may be careful about what I write here in the future, but I certainly won't make my archives inaccessible. I don't think I have anything major to fear, at least from reactions to anything written on this particular blog.

1 Comments:

  • Surely what you put on your blog is up to you - and not anything that your stepmother should be concerned about.

    Why do you need to hide - can't you be yourself? (and they can like it or lump it).

    By Blogger Gavin Bollard, At 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home